Sunday 22 September 2019

A Microsoft sales rep gave me an astute motivation to dump my iPhone



I was on a thoughtless walk when I saw the sign.

Set outside a Microsoft store, it pronounced that I'd get up to $650 in the event that I meandered in and gave them my telephone in return for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

As of late, I'd been told by a T-Mobile sales rep that the Note 10 was, well, okay. Be that as it may, not so incredible and truly not worth the cash.

It's hard, without a doubt, to legitimize spending more than $1,000 on a telephone. Which is, nowadays, extremely a camera. Or on the other hand, on account of the Note, a camera and a pencil.

All things considered, this Microsoft store was unfilled and, as I remained in the entryway, a sales rep strolled past with a material, cleaning the contraptions.

"Do they cause you to do that?" I couldn't resist inquiring.

"No, I simply need to," he answered. (We should call him Oscar.)

I revealed to him I'd seen the sign about the exchange. Oscar took one take a gander at my dark iPhone XR and stated: "Better believe it, that is another telephone. We'd most likely give you $650 for that."

"Truly, however what might I get?"

"These are the Galaxy Note 10 and the Note 10 Plus," he stated, pointing at the telephones in plain view with exceptional excitement.

"Be that as it may, this is a Microsoft store," I said. "For what reason would you say you are pushing these?"

"Since three weeks back, you couldn't do what you can do now," he said.

This was very some show. I hadn't heard that my life had changed only 21 days earlier, yet Oscar was prepared to clarify.

"Presently you can have a terabyte, which means this telephone improves your versatility and would now be able to supplant your PC. You would now be able to maintain your business directly from this telephone," he said.

This was odd, as the T-Mobile sales rep had revealed to me that any telephone could supplant my workstation and that there was nothing too exceptional about the Note 10 as far as business use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.